Saturday 26 December 2009

The Perfect Christmas












I have been lucky enough to have a perfect xmas because:


1) We had snow! It didn't snow on xmas day but a few days before we saw a nice heavy snowfall and the thick snow and ice stayed around for xmas day :-) Where I was staying before there was no snow so I am glad that I was visiting a different part of the country for xmas where I knew there was snow. Have to be ridiculously vague on a blog. English people look forward to snow because we don't get it very often. Snow is usually only a problem if you desperately have to travel somewhere, but I drove to my christmas destination by car and quite enjoyed the snowy view beyond my windscreen and didn't mind taking the drive carefully. We also all like snow because it can mean schools close so if you are a kiddie, you get the day off to play in the snow and if you have a boring job to go to, you might not have to go after all! Snow also makes everything look xmassy and I have enjoyed going for walks in it.

2) I got to play with a little puppy jack russell called Bob and he's very cute and energetic, see picture. I do miss my own dog Sky very much though and missed giving her a cuddle.

3) Got to have a yummy scrummy veggie xmas roast dinner and large amounts of naughty treats.

4) We've all been having a laugh playing on the Wii and particularly enjoying the skiing games.

5) I didn't get to see some of the family, but Skype is good for keeping in touch in other countries.

1 pumpkin seeds:

Frankofile said...

Love the photos! xxx

Counter for unique visitors to my blog