Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow walking


It finally snowed where I live today and it snowed heavily! There are a lot of snowmen outside and I particularly like a snowman with cat ears and eyes that I saw - a snowcat? We went on a long walk down a slippery hill to the village and then round a park where there were a lot of robins and several ducks enjoying the snow. Everyone here copes well with the snow, many taking the day off work to go sledging and snowball fighting. Yeah ok the occasional person probably complains about the weather but the majority of people welcome it with a smile.







2 pumpkin seeds:

Frankofile said...

I love it when people move on from the snowman to make other sculptures. Not enough snow here to try my skills, I'm happy to say!

Lindsey said...

you could make a snowdog

Counter for unique visitors to my blog