Saturday 16 August 2008

I miss Sky


I can't sleep because I miss Sky. I watched an episode of Eastenders of all things, and Wellard the dog had to be put down because he was ill. I thought if Sky was ill, I couldn't be there for her because she lives in a different country now. I think about her everyday and I'm particularly sad this month because instead of having the time to go and visit her which I had been looking forward to, I have to do a lot of organising in preparation for the start of my course in September, including move house. I worry Sky will wonder where I am and that she might think that I don't love her because I'm not around. I'm sure some people might find it silly to feel so strongly about a dog, but she is special to me. Sometimes people say if you can't sleep you should write your worries down on a piece of paper so that they don't weigh on your mind. Well, I decided to go one step further and put it on a blog. I do have a lot of happy things to write about which I will do soon. I've got some very good pictures of my recent travels that I want to post and of course new Horace and Hermes pics.

2 pumpkin seeds:

Frankofile said...

If Sky were ill, you know she'd slink off and want to be alone (though she'd be sat with of course). You miss her so much because you're so special. Sky is too and she hasn't forgotten you.

Lindsey said...

I don't think she would want to be on her own. I wish I could see Sky this month when everyone else will be there.

Counter for unique visitors to my blog