Sunday 16 March 2008

Frog on a blog!





The strange fellow that lives with me (aka the other half) found a frog in the dark on Friday. It hopped across the road and stopped on the grass, so I took some pictures. The strange fellow told me off though because he said I must have blinded the poor frog with all the flashing and frightened it half to death. Not to worry though as it soon hopped off to enjoy a different patch of grass. I'm actually really pleased that he told me off because it shows he cares about animals a lot; he doesn't realise how much he likes animals. He is always commenting on animals and worries about the welfare of animals. Brilliant! :-)

2 pumpkin seeds:

Guillaume said...

Cool! A Frog!

Veggie Carrie said...

Do you know, we are in the Year of the Frog!

Counter for unique visitors to my blog