Tuesday 13 May 2008

Animal Watch

My pet gerbils, Horace and Hemes, love their new toy. We bought them a plant pot which they curl up in and peek over the top of. They also like to chew and naw through string but we only let them do it while we are watching to makesure it is safe. I love them to bits they are just so cute and funny to watch.



A gaggle of geese chased me across a field when I was out walking the other day. They scare me a bit because they can really pick up some waddle speed! I think they might have had baby geese nearby so they were protective.

Can you see the squirrel hiding in the tree?


3 pumpkin seeds:

Guillaume said...

The gerbils are cute and I love the geese, even though they must have been quite scary.

Frankofile said...

Cute pix! H&H are so tiny.

Veggie Carrie said...

Your blog is dead cute. I love seeing Sky there, very clever.

Counter for unique visitors to my blog