Saturday 24 May 2008

Last weekend's chocolate cake...wish it was still here


I haven't found the motivation to write any long blogs lately, particularly ones that at least come close to sounding half way intelligent or philosophical. I can't quite figure out why that is but maybe it's a combination of tiredness from working and sometimes feeling like blogging is pointless. However, when ever I do get stuck into writing a 'proper' blog I do enjoy it and find I have a lot to say. Right now though, I am again feeling like I have mush for brains and I'm also very sleepy...well it is 2.03am! So I'm afraid it is another relatively short blog involving no wit or charm and in this case, it's about my chocolate cake that I baked from scratch last weekend. The cake turned out to be massive because it rose so much. I was worried it was going to sink because I hadn't baked in so long! It was rather tasty if I do say so myself, even though I used a runny icing in the middle which made it resemble slightly Vraie Fiction's catastrophe cake :p hehe


3 pumpkin seeds:

Frankofile said...

mm the best chocolate cakes are a bit gooey.

Dottie said...

It looks fabulous, Mysterious World. It looks like the sort of cake that needs to be taken into a corner, and kept company - with a fork.

Lindsey said...

Thanks frankofile and dottie. I think I feel inspired enough to make another cake soon :-)I'm so addicted to cake and chocolate........mmmmm

Counter for unique visitors to my blog